Famadent, in compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, guarantees the protection and confidentiality of any personal data of any kind provided by our customers, “users,” on the website.
In accordance with Article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Famadent, as the data controller, informs you of the following relevant aspects:
Famadent SL Polígon empordà Internacional Cr Garrotxa, num 6-Vilamalla
The information provided by interested professionals is processed in order to manage the sending of requested information and to provide interested parties with offers of products and services of their interest.
Exercise of Rights
Free of charge
Data will not be transferred to third parties unless required by law.
Spanish Control Authority
You can find additional and detailed information about data protection and privacy at www.protechno.com.
Famadent is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data, providing the following means of communication for contact: email@example.com
Famadent with tax identification number B59911289, located at Vilamalla (Girona) in Polígono Empordà Internacional Cr Garrotxa, núm 6, and email address.
Scope of the Policy
Likewise, this policy serves to provide additional second-level information regarding those informative clauses that redirect to this policy for that purpose.
Purpose of the Processing
Famadent will process the information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Managing any type of request, suggestion, or inquiry regarding our professional services that you submit.
- Commercial communications: Processing your data to inform you about articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- Administrative, accounting, and tax management.
- Managing data provided by job applicants through Curriculum Vitae (CV) for the purpose of the selection process. You expressly authorize Famadent to process your data for the indicated purpose.
- Managing orders received through the website for billing or claims management.
Famadent will treat your data and the information provided for the selection processes with the utmost confidentiality, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, and/or unauthorized access.
Retention Period of Your Data
The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the service you may contract or provide.
In any case, it will be kept for the minimum necessary period, which may be extended according to the circumstances applicable in each case and the current legislation.
The legal basis for the processing of data is the consent of the individuals concerned for the processing and management of any request for information or inquiry about our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications carried out by Famadent, and when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
Origin of the Data
All personal data that we process through our website comes directly from the data subject.
In compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Famadent informs you of the rights you have as the data subject of the personal data we collect and process. These rights include the following:
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data freely and at any time, without any cost.
- You have the right to access your personal data, as well as the right to rectify them.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to erasure, commonly known as the right to be forgotten. Similarly, you have the right to object to processing for automated individual decision-making.
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to request the portability of your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority, which is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
You can exercise these rights by submitting a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the contact methods provided, indicating the reference “GDPR Rights” in the subject of your message or communication.
To process such a request, we may require additional information to verify the identity of the individual exercising the rights and who is associated with the processing of personal data. Therefore, you may be asked to provide additional information or documentation to prove your identity as the affected or interested party exercising the right in question.
Famadent, in accordance with Directive 2002/58/EC regarding information society services and the possibility of sending promotional or advertising communications through electronic means, incorporates or provides recipients of such communications with simple and free mechanisms to withdraw their consent given for the purpose of receiving those communications. This fully complies with European and national regulations on the aforementioned matter.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize them. The set of “cookies” helps us improve the quality of our website by allowing us to monitor which pages our users find useful and which ones they do not.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing numerous advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer, and having them enabled helps us identify and resolve errors.
Personal Data Breach Notice
In the event that your data is compromised, Famadent will notify you and the relevant supervisory authorities within 72 hours via email, providing information on the extent of the breach, the affected data, any impact on the service, and Famadent’s action plan outlining measures to protect the data and limit any potential negative effects on the individuals involved.
“Personal data breach” refers to a security incident that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access to personal data transmitted, stored, or processed in connection with the provision of the Service.
Questions and Modifications